The REHAU TOTAL70 Window and Door System comprises of a range of multi-chambered profiles that are designed to meet the requirements of the new build, commercial and domestic refurbishment markets.
For casement windows there are two aesthetic options to choose from. REHAU TOTAL70C is predominantly a Chamfered system with a part sculptured ‘T’ Sash option. This chamfered system is simple yet elegant, helping to create our beautiful contemporary frames.
REHAU TOTAL70S is a suite of fully Sculptured profiles offering heightened style to both modern and traditional properties.
Crafted using PVC, both systems guarantee maximum energy efficiency and performance for your investment.
The REHAU TOTAL70 PVCu profiles have been stylishly designed with a chamfered or sculptured detail with matching single leg beads to provide easy but secure on-site glazing. The system is suitable for both New Build and Refurbishment projects.
- 70mm depth allows for the replacement of 3″ timber frames with less trimming up.
- Noise reduction. The double-glazed sealed units considerably reduce outdoor noise levels.
- Safety and security. REHAU TOTAL70 window and door systems can achieve the British Standard BS7950 and PAS 23/24 security standards. The multi-internal chambers allow further installation of larger steel reinforcements, if required.
- Low maintenance. Our systems contain a unique compound with a smooth gloss finish – guaranteeing they retain their pristine appearance. It also means they will never warp, rot or need painting.
- Energy efficiency. For excellent thermal properties and to achieve greater energy savings, the REHAU TOTAL70 window system easily achieves an A rating, the highest possible Window Energy Rating (WER) for thermal efficiency.
- REHAU TOTAL70 windows will comply with Part L Building Regulations, providing the correct glazing unit is used. This requirement is an overall U-Value of 1.6 W/m2K. REHAU TOTAL70 can achieve U-Values of 0.8 W/m2K using triple glazed Argon sealed units. This means that the systems are suitable for Passivhaus – currently the most energy efficient specification for a building throughout Europe.
- Compatible with reversible windows, entrance doors, in-line tilt/slide patio doors and bi-fold doors. Can be incorporated into conservatory designs.
- 4mm to 44mm double glazing or triple glazing.
- Option of low level gaskets, both manual and pre-inserted.
- A security glazing gasket is available when extra security is required.
- Run through sash horns and clip-on Georgian Bars.
- French window style available.
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
- A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options are available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system, offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Larger reinforcement chambers allow for additional strength/rigidity when necessary.
THE SIMPLE NO COMPROMISE WAY TO LOW U VALUES
REHAU have a triple glazed casement solution with a U-value of 0.8 which can be fabricated using the REHAU TOTAL70 70mm systems. In developing its 0.8 window, REHAU have introduced a solution that uses proven off the shelf components and requires no special machining or tooling set up.
The solution is based around our hugely popular REHAU TOTAL70 profile with a triple glazed Argon filled 44mm sealed unit. A standard bead from the REHAU range, which has been proven for many years with patio door panes up to 1200mm x 2100mm, neatly accommodates the glass without compromising the clear sightlines of the window.
The open out casement window has been fully weather tested to 600Pa, has achieved security accreditation to BS7950 and is fully certified to the 0.8 U-value at the BRE standard window size of 1230mm x 1480mm.
The really clever part about the window is a new REHAU THERMO foam module, which can be applied post manufacture, or on site. REHAU THERMO was originally developed in Germany using a moulded foam material, which is easy to handle and dust free when cut and provides the additional thermal efficiency necessary for the window to achieve the 0.8 U-value.
This simple and cost effective solution means that REHAU’s 70mm customers can now add a 0.8 triple glazed window to their product portfolio. There are no compromises to be made in terms of window aesthetics or sightlines, weather performance or security.
REHAU has calculated the cost savings for this triple glazed 0.8 U-value window over the conventional solution, using a Krypton filled sealed unit, and estimates that a typical window glass costs up to 50% less using the REHAU solution. This offers a very significant advantage to house builders and developers looking to meet energy efficiency regulations to domestic consumers, who appreciate the benefits of triple glazing, but without a significant price premium.
The REHAU TOTAL70 Baypole solution has been developed for the REHAU TOTAL70C and REHAU TOTAL70S window systems to provide increased flexibility of applications offered. The product is a dedicated baypole system combining PVCu and aluminium and is designed to provide an easy and forgiving fit for a full range of angles.
- Includes fixed and variable angles to create a comprehensive product solution.
- Manufactured from REHAU’s high performance weather resistant and impact modified RAU-PVC1406, a material that has proven itself in 25 years of window production.
- Extruded in-house to our stringent quality controls incorporating a quality assurance system to BS EN/ISO 9001 ensuring consistency of quality.
- Engineered for strength and durability and ease of installation.
- Incorporates features of the REHAU TOTAL70S sculptured suite to create a simple and elegant finish.
- Offers an easy and forgiving fitting variable baypole solution that optimises aluminium sections with PVCu cladding.
- 90o corner post with an external cap and internal flush finsh.
- Variable baypole solution with a choice of three aluminium baypoles allowing for a wide range of angles.
- Interchangeable range of caps for a versatile choice of finish.
- ‘In-Line’ baypole solution with slim sight-lines with minimal components.
- Profiles available in standard White, Mahogany, Rosewood and Golden Oak, other special laminates available on request.
- Profile can be colour coated in over 150 RAL colours using the REHAU Acryl II colour coating system.
- Optimised pack sizes for reduced stock holding.
- Product compatible with baypole jacking systems.
- Provides an exact material match to REHAU window profiles.
- Minimal components for a cost effective solution.
- Well engineered external cap for greater rigidity.
- Ease of fit with 70mm profiles.
- BS EN 12608 (BS 7412) KM 13358
- BS 7950 KM 76189
- PAS 23/24 KM 66461
- BBA Report Nos. 1108 & 1309
- Document L Compliant