REHAU PVCu tilt & turn windows allow maximum light into the room with the option of a full or limited amount of ventilation. With the ‘tilt & turn’ opening system, this stylish PVCu window can be tilted inwards from the top for normal ventilation or can be fully opened from the side for full ventilation. This also allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Available in REHAU TOTAL70 70mm, REHAU Tritec 60mm and Passivhaus Certified GENEO® and a wide choice of colour finishes, the REHAU PVCu tilt & turn window offers a flexible choice for refurbishments and new builds.
- Choice of chamfered profiles using REHAU TOTAL70C, or fully sculptured using the REHAU TOTAL70S system.
- Both systems offer extremely slim sight-lines and enhanced aesthetic appeal.
- Inward opening for effective fire escape, easy cleaning and where restricted space outside makes outward opening hazardous.
- Full range of supplementary profiles available to suit all installation requirements.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power – Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. For more information please consult one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
- 16mm eurogroove ensures maximum choice of standard fittings, some of which include the tilt before turn option, as well as restrictors.
- 4mm to 44mm glazing.
- Internally glazed.